Garden Rooms, Garden Offices & Sun Rooms
For those homeowners with space to spare in the garden, an alternative to the regular conservatory is to install a sun-room or garden room; the latest examples of garden rooms are fully independent, weather proof, secure & energy efficient.
Choice of style is quite wide, starting from the very simple to exotic lodges that are just amazing to see, and there are many ways that you can make use of the room, such as a study or home office, music room, studio or simply just a place to put your feet up and relax.
Sun-room & Garden Room Features.
- Independent & self contained – multi-point locks & toughened glass where requires
- Energy efficient glazed sections & insulated wall options
- Fully weather & draught proofed
- Huge range of styles from simple to grand
- Available in uPVC or hardwood and several colour options
- Use for work, rest or as a playroom
Some of the smaller examples can be fitted in a day or two, but bear in mind the larger sunrooms or garden rooms may require planning permission and also have to meet building regulations – you can find out more here>>>>